top of page
Check Your Other Pocket
- "Miracles are God's ordinary truths seen with fresh eyes." - Gerald G. May
- God knows exactly what you need in order for you to believe. When you know his will you can understand his work.
1. In what ways do you typically become more interested in what Jesus can do for you than what you can do for Him?
2. When is it hard for you to approach God more confidently?
3. What specific step can you take this week to place more confidence in God?
4. How do your beliefs translate to who you are as a person?
bottom of page