top of page
This Is A Move
• Healthy community is healing.
• Ruth chooses community before she experiences community.
• Your skepticism will always be validated.
• "There are no great acts, only small acts, done with great love.” - Mother Teresa
1) What have been some of your “core memory” experiences with community both good and bad?
2) How have those experiences shaped your willingness or reluctance to engage in, or intentionally form, community today?
3) What do you see are the key differences between a network and community? Which one are you more intentionally building?
4) What does it look like for you to choose community like Ruth did this week?
bottom of page