top of page
Let's Be Friends
1 Samuel 15:1-35
1. Can you think of a personal experience where your emotions influenced how you perceived a certain truth or fact?
2. How did it impact your decision-making?
3. Can you provide examples of situations where embracing the truth, even if it's uncomfortable, ultimately led to a better outcome?
4. How does your belief in God's involvement in your future affect your perspective on life's challenges and uncertainties?
5. Do you see God as a source of guidance and truth in your life?
bottom of page